It's officially strawberry season here in New York. I got my first berries of the season at the farmer's market on Saturday, and we ate them all already.
Little Dylan especially loved his first taste of Spring strawberries.
I wish we had more...I want to put strawberries in everything right now...salads and pastries and pretty pink Spring-time drinks. Here's a little list of strawberry recipes I look forward to making in the weeks ahead.
- Strawberry Balsamic Jam from Pastry Affair
- Strawberry Lemonade Scones from Munchkin Munchies
- Strawberry and Leek Quesadilllas from Sprouted Kitchen
- Fresh Strawberry and Coconut Margaritas from How Sweet it Is
- Strawberry Chocolate Nachos from Our Best Bites
- Strawberry, Quinoa and Chopped Spinach Salad from Cookie and Kate
- Strawberry Balsamic Flatbread from Joy the Baker
- Strawberry Dessert Pizza from theKitchn
- Strawberry Soup from Confections of a Foodie Bride
- Strawberries and Dumplings from Smitten Kitchen
For links to even more recipes for strawberry season take a look at my Pinterest board! And if you have any strawberry recipes you'd recommend, I'd LOVE to hear about them :)
I hope you're all having a wonderful Memorial Day! Enjoy your day off, and your parties with family and friends, and don't forget to take a moment to remember what this day is really about!